Listening to:Faint-Linkin Park
I am a little bit insecure, a little unconfident
'Cause you don't understand, I do what I can, but sometimes I don't make sense
I say what you never wanna say, but I've never had a doubt
It's like no matter what I do, I can't convince you, for once just to hear me out
So I let go, watching you, turn your back like you always do
Face away and pretend that I'm not
But I'll be here 'cause you want what I've got
Simply love the starting w the violins..
Anw, i'm back to my ndp talk agn..n how much i really want it.. seems like fairy godmama wun come this time..visited the yahoo auction site. crazy NDP fanatics have paid $100 a tic to watch the parade..the closed auctions apparently shows a large number of 'patriotic' s'poreans willing to spend up to $300 for a pair of NDP tics..or maybe it just hppned to be one sweet guy tt wants to bring his girl to watch NDP n enjoy watchin e firewks together..aww..how sweet is tt...and my loveli wong li lin..how can i not be there to support her? NDP......NDP.....NDP......*sigh*
I am a little bit insecure, a little unconfident
'Cause you don't understand, I do what I can, but sometimes I don't make sense
I say what you never wanna say, but I've never had a doubt
It's like no matter what I do, I can't convince you, for once just to hear me out
So I let go, watching you, turn your back like you always do
Face away and pretend that I'm not
But I'll be here 'cause you want what I've got
Simply love the starting w the violins..
Anw, i'm back to my ndp talk agn..n how much i really want it.. seems like fairy godmama wun come this time..visited the yahoo auction site. crazy NDP fanatics have paid $100 a tic to watch the parade..the closed auctions apparently shows a large number of 'patriotic' s'poreans willing to spend up to $300 for a pair of NDP tics..or maybe it just hppned to be one sweet guy tt wants to bring his girl to watch NDP n enjoy watchin e firewks together..aww..how sweet is tt...and my loveli wong li lin..how can i not be there to support her? NDP......NDP.....NDP......*sigh*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home