AAAHHH!! i'm suffering from an intense RASH...aaaahhhh! it's freaking ITCHY!! i'm really suffering here!!!i have patches all oveerrr even my ears!!!
SOMEBODY PLS SAVE ME..i'm scratchin my skin out...n e red patches r starting to BULGE!!! gdness...they look like a 3D map of islands all over...
just got back fr church..must be e dust fr e construction!!! i already bathe...n ate 2 flu tablets!! y wun anything help?!!?!? it's gettin worse. ITCH IS THE LAST THING I WANNA FEEL...I LOOK LIKE A PINK MONSTER WITH BULGES..YUCKKKSSSS. THE BULGES R DISGUSTING...i'm goin to die already....how?!!? i cant stop scratchin...
SOMEBODY PLS SAVE ME..i'm scratchin my skin out...n e red patches r starting to BULGE!!! gdness...they look like a 3D map of islands all over...
just got back fr church..must be e dust fr e construction!!! i already bathe...n ate 2 flu tablets!! y wun anything help?!!?!? it's gettin worse. ITCH IS THE LAST THING I WANNA FEEL...I LOOK LIKE A PINK MONSTER WITH BULGES..YUCKKKSSSS. THE BULGES R DISGUSTING...i'm goin to die already....how?!!? i cant stop scratchin...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home