I love you, Lord. You are my strength.
I know i can carry on even though sometimes it seems as tho i'm running in circles(or hav i been listenin to coldplay a lil too much..)
i'm the white bunny rabbit in Alice in wonderland, everything seems like a crazy concoction of things to do. runnin, runnin. Well. Procrastination n Laziness, they both play major roles..
And so to BED.
'Night, world.
Good morn, wonderland.'
OH CRAP. ( i realise i write all sorts of crap on this blog. things i hate seeing myself write. ) i shudnt even bother.
I know i can carry on even though sometimes it seems as tho i'm running in circles(or hav i been listenin to coldplay a lil too much..)
i'm the white bunny rabbit in Alice in wonderland, everything seems like a crazy concoction of things to do. runnin, runnin. Well. Procrastination n Laziness, they both play major roles..
And so to BED.
'Night, world.
Good morn, wonderland.'
OH CRAP. ( i realise i write all sorts of crap on this blog. things i hate seeing myself write. ) i shudnt even bother.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home