just stop. how apt. was just staring hard at my blog n its pathetic entries. all i know is the mad rush is killin me. yes. sch. horrible.
Wednesday, August 20, 2003
Previous Posts
- Haven't blogged in a really long time, but today g...
- Listening to:Faint-Linkin Park I am a little bit ...
- Food for thought: What came first, the fruit or th...
- i completely failed on my first attempt at being i...
- hey robbie.. wow. u finally blogged aft ages n it ...
- why dun anyone have NDP tickets to gv to me??? I W...
- I love my markers n my pens!! heh. i'm a happy gir...
- "We always thought we'd look back on our tears and...
- To my dear father Saddam, hey, it was great goi...
- i am hungry! eunice, we better go eat: 1) fong sen...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home