The Quiet Room
Wednesday, November 26, 2003
WENT OUT WITH THESE TWO CRAZY BABES YEST! HAD A GREAT TIME SEEING THE BOTH OF YOU, LOVELIES! THO I WAS ALREADY DEAD TIRED BY THE TIME I WAS IN TOWN..HEH. MY TWO COOLSIES. ;)
posted by Grandpurr Daisy at
11/26/2003 01:16:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Grandpurr Daisy
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
WOO. TAGBOARD'S UP..YEAH. BABY STEPS..LET'S SEE WA...
LOOK!! just look wat i've DONE to my blog!! fr CON...
ALL'S GONE...GONE. NOW IT PLAIN N SIMPLE.
"Whether you think that you can, or that you can't...
And I don't want the world to see me Cuz I don't t...
I SEE RED.
playin my song . putting it on eternal repeat. yeah.
I spent fri thinkin that goin to char's rm at TH w...
RETURN OF THE FLYING COCKROACH!!!!!!! I hate flyi...
Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Gre...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home