Oh my… this is like the second day of work n I cant bear it any longer. It totally sucks taking the MRT in the morning, n u know everyone on the MRT is just rushing to work by 9 too…Its even worse when the MRT stops at tanjong pagar n then at raffles place…it’s rather nightmarish really…I thot I were in China! N lunch time crowd, raffles place rush… wat else… work attire…stupid disgusting office air which makes my eyes dry…work is really bad. Plus it doesn’t help that pay’s $500! Sigh..
Yeah.. u guessed it.. I’m sitting in front of my com n complaining n bloggin..heh. hello..this is such a lonely affair.. like I’m e only temp/intern in this dept…
Wait… n my feet…my toes r dying fr wearing those weird lookin shoes tt these workin ppl wear… they give me blisters.. pain.. I already have 3 blisters right now…
Everyday b4 I walk right to e building where I work..i just keep questioning how I would survive if I were to do this for real…for my life… n then I fall into this inevitable great hole filled w working ppl…raffles place looking ppl..who stretch out their hungry hands gnawing at me as I fall..i imagine its like those ships tt used to ferry those ppl fr China to Nanyang, only that this time its like ugly buttoned shirt working ppl…n they try to climb out of this black stink hole.. they climb on u…claw u.. n aye.. I really need a fresh breath of air… this kind of air kills whatever creativity or imagination… believe me… its like the Matrix… we r all in this conditioned city of ppl just rushing for I dunno wat… crazy impossible stuff tt doesn’t feed our hunger… but just mks us crazier n hungrier like vultures n mad dogs… see… I am crazy…I am e woman in e A4 paper advert… yes.. it is like this!
Yeah.. u guessed it.. I’m sitting in front of my com n complaining n bloggin..heh. hello..this is such a lonely affair.. like I’m e only temp/intern in this dept…
Wait… n my feet…my toes r dying fr wearing those weird lookin shoes tt these workin ppl wear… they give me blisters.. pain.. I already have 3 blisters right now…
Everyday b4 I walk right to e building where I work..i just keep questioning how I would survive if I were to do this for real…for my life… n then I fall into this inevitable great hole filled w working ppl…raffles place looking ppl..who stretch out their hungry hands gnawing at me as I fall..i imagine its like those ships tt used to ferry those ppl fr China to Nanyang, only that this time its like ugly buttoned shirt working ppl…n they try to climb out of this black stink hole.. they climb on u…claw u.. n aye.. I really need a fresh breath of air… this kind of air kills whatever creativity or imagination… believe me… its like the Matrix… we r all in this conditioned city of ppl just rushing for I dunno wat… crazy impossible stuff tt doesn’t feed our hunger… but just mks us crazier n hungrier like vultures n mad dogs… see… I am crazy…I am e woman in e A4 paper advert… yes.. it is like this!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home