Back to work from lunch and it’s another 3 n a half more hours till work ends. But I’m thankful when most ppl’s lunches are 1 hour or worse, half an hour… ours is 1 n a half hr… so there’s always time to walk around n discover weirdlings in raffles place. So anyway, I was just wandering in some shoe shop when I find myself just looking at pointed shoes… whatever colour they are…I was lookin at those pointed shoes!! Aren’t those only wat these working weirdlings wear… I am horrified I’m slowly sucked into dressing like them… I hurriedly walked out of the shop..it’ll be better hanging out at a Cd shop.. much better
Anyway… I decided to buy a notebook.. a journal… to take down all my observations of these weirdlings for the next two months. Think it’ll be interesting… just these few days, I’ve discovered that actually working at raffles place makes this weirdlings v lonely…many are often childish n bo liao…I see tt fr their desktop for eg. A lot of them like cartoon backgrounds n mothers will have gigantic pictures of their baby n they all read nonsensical junk mail…those u forward w spoofs of shrek, nemo n what not.And I discovered that it’s better to be male if ur office is mostly female n better female if ur office is mostly male… its just e law of nature…but tt really depends of several variables… tt I am too lazy to discuss. Ok… back to work..
Anyway… I decided to buy a notebook.. a journal… to take down all my observations of these weirdlings for the next two months. Think it’ll be interesting… just these few days, I’ve discovered that actually working at raffles place makes this weirdlings v lonely…many are often childish n bo liao…I see tt fr their desktop for eg. A lot of them like cartoon backgrounds n mothers will have gigantic pictures of their baby n they all read nonsensical junk mail…those u forward w spoofs of shrek, nemo n what not.And I discovered that it’s better to be male if ur office is mostly female n better female if ur office is mostly male… its just e law of nature…but tt really depends of several variables… tt I am too lazy to discuss. Ok… back to work..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home